26/02/2015

a maelstrom of sh*t


At the beginning of this year I toyed with the idea of spending more time in this space, recording more of the made things and some of the messes!  And then out of the blue, I've found myself sucked down into a vortex of what really can only be described as sh*t - I've been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  So here I am standing at the edge of a precipice, I have no idea how far I'm going to fall and if there will be anything to break the fall.  As much as I wish time would stand still, it is marching on and so one of the toughest 'journeys ' [if that's what it should be called - I'm still deciding] of my life is about to begin.  So as well as some of the made things and messes, I plan to use this space to record what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment